Dr. Tahir Rana
With extensive experience in Radiation Oncology, Dr. Rana provides state of the art compassionate care to cancer patients. After receiving his medical degree, Dr. Rana spent four years at the University of Cambridge-UK where he was trained in cancer immunology and received his PhD. He participated in a bone marrow transplant fellowship at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and did his residency training in Radiation Oncology at Wayne State University, Michigan. Dr. Rana specializes in creating personalized cancer treatment plans.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
- Brachytherapy including SAVI and Mammosite for Breast Cancer Treatment
- External Beam Radiotherapy
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy